Important: You need to install Option Tree and Breadcrumb NavXT plugins for this theme. Please read documentation for more help.

If you are experiencing anti social behaviour it can be very upsetting and stressful, please note we can only normally intervene when the other person is one of our tenants, ie in a block of flats etc. If its a neighbour outside of the block you will be required to contact council, police, local ASB office etc, in order to get help.

If it is a tenant within the building who is in tenancy with us, then please report and give as much info as possible and we will investigate, below are some tips in the mean time.

  • Always try and remain calm this can be hard at times but sometimes retaliation is what the other person wants
  • Make a Log of all incidents this will help further down the line, if authorities need to get involved
  • Try and get photo or video evidence
  • If you feel in physical danger at any time call 999
Victim Support .